February 28, 2017
Read on for a list of events on the Hill in the coming weeks. For a complete list, see McLive.
• Art Exhibition, “Romance Remixed: A Multimedia Student Art Exhibition,” through March 24, with an artists’ reception Feb. 28, 4–6 p.m., Hill Hall, Lobby. Info: 410-857-2595.
• Student-Directed Play Festival*, March 1–4, 7:30 p.m., WMC Alumni Hall, Studio Theatre. Info: 410-857-2448.
• Art Exhibition, The McDaniel College Art and Art History Honors Exhibition, March 2, 5:30–7:30 p.m., Rice Gallery. Info: 410-857-2595.
• On Stage, “They Call Me Q” with Qurrat Ann Kadwani, March 2, 7 p.m., Decker Center Forum. Info: 410-857-2794.
• Common Ground on the Hill*, Old-Time Music Workshop with Bruce Molsky's Mountain Drifters, March 4, 1 p.m., Thompson Hall. Info: 410-857-2771.
• Common Ground on the Hill*, Concert, Bruce Molsky's Mountain Drifters: Old-Time Masters, March 4, 8 p.m., Carroll Arts Center. Info: carrollcountyartscouncil.org or 410-848-7272.
• Chamber Music on the Hill*, McDaniel Music Faculty, March 5, 3 p.m., Decker Center Forum. Info: 410-857-2599.
• Monday Night Music, The Tim Jenkins Trio, March 6, 7 p.m., McDaniel Lounge. Info: 410-857-2599.
• Graduate Open House, March 7, 5:30–7 p.m., Klitzberg Pavilion, Gill Center. RSVP: 410-857-2516. Info: www.mcdaniel.edu/MyFuture.
• Common Ground on the Hill*, Concert, The Kruger Brothers, award-winning bluegrass and classical music fusion, March 18, 8 p.m., WMC Alumni Hall. Info: 410-857-2771.
• Art on View, Kathryn E. Wentz Juried Undergraduate Exhibit, March 21–April 7, opening reception March 21, 5:30–7:30 p.m. with gallery talk at 6 p.m., Rice Gallery, Peterson Hall. Gallery hours: 410-857-2595.
All events are free and open to the public unless marked by an asterisk (*)
Requests for interpreters are welcome and can be made up to one week prior to the event by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org . Other accommodation requests can be directed to Conference Services at 410-857-2212.